Photo submissions must meet the following criteria to be accepted for official use on your CrimsonCard:
- Color photos only
- Must be current (taken within the last 6 months)
- Background must be solid, smooth, and white, light-colored, or gray
- Must be framed passport-style: forward-facing, head and top of the shoulders in frame
- Natural or neutral expression/smile
- Face must be centered with eyes and features clearly visible.
- No hats, caps, sunglasses, headphones, scarves, etc. (Religious head coverings are permitted)
- Photo must be.jpg (or .jpeg) file format
- 1.5 MB file size limit
- Photo must include only the person on the ID. No pets, friends, props, etc.
- Do not use any filters to alter the photo