Your CrimsonCard will be used to:
- identify you as a member of the IU School of Medicine community
- gain secure entry to buildings, labs and other restricted areas
- make purchases both on- and off-campus using CrimsonCash
- print while on-campus
- access sports and recreation facilities
- check out library books
Connecting your CrimsonCard to your paycheck to make purchases is the ulitmate convenience!
This option, called Payroll Advance, allows eligible employees to make purchases with their CrimsonCard up to a predetermined limit—$150 for employees paid monthly and $75 for employees paid bi-weekly. Purchases made during a payroll cycle are then deducted from the employee's next paycheck.
To enroll in Payroll Advance:
- Login into your CrimsonCard account with your username and passphrase
- Click My Accounts
- Click Payroll Advance
- Accept the Terms and Conditions
- Click Opt-In
- Go buy lunch with your CrimsonCard!
Your CrimsonCard can be used at over 200 locations statewide, both on- and off-campus!
Some hospital locations that accept CrimsonCard include:
Some off-campus locations that accept CrimsonCard are:
- Jimmy Johns
- Blaze Pizza
- Sushi Boss
- And MORE
Residents and Fellows can manage their CrimsonCash account online at crimsoncard.com by clicking on the Manage My ID Card and logging in with your IU username and passphrase.
From here you can:
- Enroll in Payroll Advance (connecting your CrimsonCard to your paycheck)
- Check your balance
- View your transaction history
- Deactivate a lost or stolen CrimsonCard
- Set up automatic account notifications